Thursday, June 23, 2011

Got up at 430 this morning to plan our flight. We are all planned and ready to fly to Norman Oklahoma this morning!! Here in Borger it is suppose to reach 102 today which is a record here, so we are planning to leave as soon as possible. We are on our way to the airport and will keep you updated on where we are.

We just reached Norman, Oklahoma home of the Oklahoma flight school we are checking weather and deciding whether or not to go on ahead to El Dorado, Arkansas.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Rock and Roll! I can't believe the weather there...Nicole said it is overcast...but the computer says "clear" ....darn weather! Hopefully it will lift for you and the other teams. GO KSU!